Elite Crete Systems OverviewEngineered High Performance Surfaces and Flooring
- World leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty high-performance surfaces and finishes. Specifically cement and resinous technologies and driven to provide solutions and performance in their products.
- Customized products and systems
- Performance flooring solutions
- seamless fluid applied commercial flooring
- industrial high-wear protective floor coatings
- Concrete surface repair and protection
- Decorative concrete systems and finishes
- Performance flooring solutions
- State-of-the-art research testing and production facilities
- Global icon offering products, systems and solutions in more than 100 countries
With cracked, surface discoloration or imperfections in your concrete you do not have to remove and replace the old material to improve the look of your concrete surface. Completely resurfacing your concrete surface is one upgrade option to consider. Resurfacing on a stable surface offers a wide variety of color and pattern choices including concrete or epoxy resurface, staining and stenciling. Transforming a discolored and pitted surface into a new decorative colored surface saves the money and mess of tearing out or replacing.
When unsightly, old and damaged concrete is no longer acceptable the option for concrete resurfacing should be your top choice. Concrete over time will often develop cracks, show surface spalling, stain, and begin to deteriorate.
Most often the structural concrete slab itself is fine but its surface is in need of repair and resurfacing. Elite Crete Systems has been leading the concrete resurfacing industry for decades and has a wide variety of products and systems to choose from.
Once it has been determined that something needs to be done about the old concrete, the fun begins! Concrete resurfacing systems open the door to wide range of design and decor options. There are purely functional concrete resurfacing products that will look and feel similar to standard grey concrete, but for those who want to take their concrete to whole new level, it is the decorative concrete systems you should be considering.
Design Options for Concrete Resurfacing:
Color Choices: Integral Color, Stains, Dyes, Solid Coatings
Sealers: Matte, Satin, High Gloss
Surface Textures: Stone, Brick, Rock, Wood, Pavers. Also includes a range of Anti Slip Additives that can be incorporated in to the sealer system.
EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
Epoxies have become a generic term for many different types of resin flooring systems. Epoxy is the fully cured end result of usually two components or resins that have been mixed together. Epoxies are known for their adhesive qualities and have been in use for many years.
You can find epoxy being used for crack repair, primer systems, and final top coats for floors and surfaces. Epoxy floor coatings are available in an unlimited color palette as well as clear epoxy.
Epoxies are often used as the bond coat for subsequent top coats of similar material or of higher abrasion and chemical resistance such as Polyurethane or Polyaspartic coatings.
An epoxy primer coat can be a “%” solids or water based. Usually for thicker applications, 100% solids epoxy is used due to its ability to cure fast and its ultimate strength.
Epoxy floor coatings allow for the color variety that comes with paint but the durability of a much stronger material. Epoxy floor coverings can take foot traffic, vehicular traffic and sustain wear and tear from many industrial tools and equipment.
Here are just a few of the benefits of epoxy coatings:
• Seamless and easy to clean. Mop and light detergent for easy maintenance.
• Hard, durable, and wear resistant even with vehicular traffic
• Attractive and customizable. Able to create any pattern or design with color and design.
• Slip resistant. Epoxies can have anti slip additives to create a grip and non-slip surface.
• Low VOC – Epoxy floor coatings can be low or No VOC’s for environmentally friendly coatings.
• Fast curing and customizable curing times for cold or hot applications.
• Cost effective. Large areas can be coated for a reasonable cost and overall long term solution.
The Latest Technology
Epoxies have evolved over the years and have just gotten better and better. Today with the advent of metallic epoxy floors or REFLECTOR™ Enhancer Flooring Systems we are taking epoxies and resinous flooring to a whole new level. These metallic epoxy floor coatings use metallic powder to create depth and originality never seen in a coating before. REFLECTOR™ Enhancer Flooring Systems combine the durability and strength of Epoxy with the decor options of custom paint and natural chemical reactions that provide a truly unique floor system.